My Avatar

This is my updated avatar, It looks like me because I have black glasses like these. I also have a turtle neck shirt like the one in my picture.

2 thoughts on “My Avatar

1. Kia ora from New Zealand Camryn.
    What a pretty avatar – are you thinking of adding some more information to this page so that we can learn a little more about you?
    I know that you are somewhere in the USA, but it would be good to know about your school and class, and something about you and your interests. Let’s see what you can do!
    It would be great if you could come along to my class blog at https://rakau19.edublogs.org/ so you can find out a bit about us at the other end of the world!

2. @ Camryn,

Hi to you from Los Angeles! I am a commenter for the Student Blogging Challenge.

Like you, I wear glasses, but mine are brown. I have had them for years and am ready for a new pair. I wonder what color I will get?

Do you have any pets? Currently, I have an eight-year-old Labrador retrieve named Buck. He is such a joy! Out of the dogs I have had in my life, he is the most active and athletic. He can leap into the air and catch the ball on the bounce. He has these treat balls, and he holds one in his mouth and the other one he hooks on his tooth so he can carry them both. So funny!

My third graders have student blogs, and they are enjoying the SBC as well.

Happy Blogging, Camryn!

From,
    Mrs. Yollis
    Los Angeles, California